Welcome To The Nursery School
Welcome- from Mrs S M Welsby- the Principal
I hope the information on our website gives you some idea of what our Nursery would like to offer your child. We are a small and nurturing environment where children thrive on encouragement. They are given an excellent Pre-School Education in safe and caring surroundings and are valued and happy. We welcome children from 2 years of age and are open from 7.45am until 5.30pm term time.
- A safe, happy and caring environment in small groups.
- Foundation Stage Curriculum including Music, PE and Ballet.
- Outside play and learning area and garden.
- Delicious home-cooked lunches, fruit snacks and afternoon teas – All food is cooked on the premises and we encourage children to eat healthily. Those attending sessions until 4:30pm or later enjoy a substantial afternoon tea.
- Nursery funding for 3 and 4 year olds is 16 hours per week (30 hours for eligible children) and 16 hours per week for eligible 2 year olds.
- We offer excellent discounts for children transferring to Reception class.
- We admit three times a year (beginning of term following the child’s 4th birthday).
- Parents and children are always welcome to view our nursery – please contact us to arrange a time convenient to you.